This car came out of the Willys factory on November 12, 1943. It was bought in 2008 by its previous owner from the North of France, and restored during 2013-2014. It is equipped with a standard chassis # 158253 and, when purchased, its engine was a numberless Ford unit that, according to the owner, could have been installed to replace the original Willys during WW II. The owner then replaced it with a fully restored Willys engine from 1942 WA (No. MB125873). The restoration was given all necessary attention, using all the original screws EC, AA, A, CTR, etc. All parts are original or come from stock of old new parts. Even the headlamps are original, as are the windshield windows that date back to 1942, and the mirror is NOS. The tools and equipment of this car have been given special attention and this is one of the aspects that distinguish it from a "naked" Jeep. It includes, for example, a Winchester shovel and Baldwin Optimus 2 ax, a 1943 Wheeling-Corrugating jerry-can, a 1942 Nesco water tank, a Fyr-Fyter apparatus M2 decontaminator with its support, a spare wheel lock, a Hull Manufacturing compass, two 1943 Victory Canvas and Des Moines Glove & MFG soft water cans, a rifle stand attached to the windshield mount, and a 1943 US M1 Froehlich rifle holster. In impeccable condition and equipped with great care and passion, this Jeep will interest all enthusiasts of this model.